I am not trying to ruin anyones hopes and dreams...BUT...
Look, say you go to Graduate school in fine art. You graduate 3 years later, $100,000 in dept. You go into a workforce which is so over saturated, you can't get a job making copies at kinkos.
Maybe some schools help students get jobs. Where I went at The San Francisco Academy Of Art University, the administration of my department actually were counterproductive to helping students be workforce ready/ marketable art makers.
In short, I am the bottom of the rung of graduated MFAs you are competing with when you graduate. Unless your dad is Donald Trump, forget majoring in art for grad school.
I am going to post links to places to learn about art from real masters (not chumps who art schools claim are art professionals). Look at the list, and pick from there.
Or, don't take my advice, go to grad school for art, and call me in 3-4 years, we can compare notes. I won't say I told you so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades